UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF PHYSICS with THE PRINCETON REVIEW.
High School Physics Unlocked focuses on giving you a wide range of key lessons to help increase your understanding of physics. With this book, you'll move from foundational concepts to complicated, real-world applications, building confidence as your skills improve. End-of-chapter drills will help test your comprehension of each facet of physics, from mechanics to magnetic fields. Don't feel locked out!
Everything You Need to Know About Physics.
• Complex concepts explained in straightforward ways
• Clear goals and self-assessments to help you pinpoint areas for further review
• Bonus chapter on modern physics
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 340+ hands-on practice questions in the book and online
• Complete answer explanations to boost understanding, plus extended, step-by-step solutions for all drill questions online
• Bonus online questions similar to those you'll find on the AP Physics 1, 2, and C Exams and the SAT Physics Subject Test
High School Physics Unlocked covers:
• One- and Multi-dimensional Motion
• Forces and Mechanics
• Energy and Momentum
• Gravity and Satellite Motion
• Waves and Sound
• Electric Interactions and Electric Circuits
• Magnetic Interactions
• Light and Optics
... and more!
- ☛ High School Physics Unlocked Your Key to Understanding and Mastering Complex Physics Concepts High School Subject Review
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: Princeton Review Staff
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Princeton Review
- Release Date: 2016-10-18
- Publication Date: 2016-10-18
- ISBN: 1101921536
- Publisher: Princeton Review
- Studio: Princeton Review
- Number Of Pages: 416
- Price: $10.19